As the last few days of 2014 quickly pass by, I realized I’ve been writing a lot of things to do for 2015, but I haven’t really tried to think of how I should spend the rest of 2014.
We’re down to two days until the year officially ends and I think it’s just appropriate to make these last couple of hours worth something.
Make a list of things you should do to end the year right. They don’t have to be things you have to do; just things you feel like you should do.
Here are the things I’ll be doing:
1) Write my goals for 2015. Aside from stuff in my New Year’s Resolution, I also have some other things (whether petty or important) I want to accomplish. It’ll serve as more like a road map of the things I want to do over the course of the next twelve months.
2) Write letters to my friends. Call me old-fashioned (and corny) but my friends and I have all gone to different universities and even though we all have these other means of communication, it’s just not the same as being with each other for real. I feel like we all have a lot of catching up to do and I don’t know. It just feels like the right thing to do to jump-start another year of our friendship.
3) Prepare my planner and journals. To be honest, I’ve been hoarding a lot of blank journals lately (I’m a shopaholic when it comes to journals and pretty notebooks) and SUE ME but I just feel like I have my shit together when I organize my thoughts on paper.
4) Get laid. HAHAHAHAHAHA I’m just kidding.
5) Look back. A few days ago, I browsed my 2014 Facebook history and I don’t know. It made me think of how much has changed in the course of 365 days and how much more could change tomorrow.
6) Write a letter to the future me. I’m planning to open it at the end of 2015. Just for the heck of it.
7) Relax. The year had been a sfressful one for me. It would be good if I could just let go of all the stress that accumulated over the semester. Reread your favorite or rewatch your favorite movies. Paint. Write. Sing. Treat yourself to something you don’t usually let yourself have. You deserve it.
8) Have fun. It always boils down to this, doesn’t it?
It seems like a lot, now that I’ve listed them down (I really should have come up with this sooner hahaha), but meh. I’m used to cramming anyway. (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I’LL CRAM I SWEAR.) (Nah, it probably isn’t.)