So I found this picture somewhere and I thought of sharing it to all the other bookworms out there:
But for those of you who aren’t that into reading (if such a person even exists), I also have something in store for you.
So I recently watched Sleepover (2004) after a long time and for some reason, watching that and finding that 2014 Reading Challenge thing made me want to come up with challenges for myself this 2015 and I decided, as per usual, to post them here for you guys too.
I dare you to
1) Step out of your comfort zone. Learn something new. Find a different hobby. Go to different places. Do something you’ve always wanted to do but never did because the mere thought was scary.
2) Admit something you’ve never admitted before. It doesn’t have to be something big as long as it’s something you’ve been in denial about. Or whatever.
3) Clean your room. Hahahahahaha no seriously I really need to do this. And while you’re at it, redecorate it and reorganize your stuff and I don’t know. I’ve always wanted to put all sorts of stuff in my room but it’s always filled with the most random trash that decorating it had always seemed pointless.
4) Join a contest. Singing, writing, dancing, cooking, drawing, painting, eating. Literally anything you love doing. It’s not like you’ll lose anything by joining.
5) Talk to someone you’ve never talked to before. Whether it’s the wallflower hanging around the sidelines or the random stranger on the subway or a new classmate or whatever.
6) Give away something important to you. It can be your favorite book or shirt or shoes or painting or whatever you hold dear to you. Give it as a gift to someone as important.
7) Speak out. Don’t let anyone take your voice away.
8) Throw away the things you don’t need. And I’m not just talking about material things.
9) Do something you’ll probably regret later but is totally worth it. Does this even make sense? I hope it does.
10) Stop pretending to be someone you’re not. Because you don’t have to and you should never feel as though you need to be someone other than yourself.
(Yes, yes, I do know that was the most random shit ever.)